Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 15- One wicked band

I've been in quite a bit of pain since my check up.  They pulled my cheek way out from my teeth and I think they tore some skin around my sutures.  My whole mouth is nothing but sutures and they hurt.  But the left side HURTS and is really swollen since Tuesday.  Also, this wretched band in my mouth is causing more pain than imaginable.  My joints hurt so badly since he put this on.  The only good news is, if I put my finger in my mouth and move my cheek out of the way then attempt to bite down, I see that things are squaring up quite nicely.  My lower jaw is much less "off to the left".

This one wicked little band has me back up to 3-4 Vicodin per day.  I hate taking pain pills!  I'm also getting really nervous about my appearance.  I thought the jowls from hell were mostly swelling.  Then I went on some other blogs to look at their 2 week pics.  I see no other jowls from hell.  Please tell me this is not my new face!

Aren't I just a ray of sunshine?! (insert sarcasm)





2 comments:

  1. Looking good Nichole, I hope I look as good as you day 12!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki. When is your surgery?

    ReplyDelete