Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 7

Today was a bit of a bust.  I tried last night to wean down my pain meds.  I really don't like taking them.  So, before bed, I just took 600 mg Ibuprofen.  I slept all night but woke up quite miserable and never really felt good all day, even though I took the pain meds when I woke up.  The sutures in my cheeks are pulling and pinching a lot today, maybe because I skipped some pain medicine or maybe  because I'm getting some feeling back.  I didn't really feel like eating today and as much as I tried, I only really got down half of what I have been.

So, not a bad day, just not a fantastic day but there's always tomorrow.  I plan on getting out of the house tomorrow even if its just to the grocery store. 

I'll take pics tomorrow after I put on my big girl panties and buck up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment